Ada Business Association's Member-to-Member Benefit Program!
This is designed to give ABA Members exclusive benefits by doing business with other members - all while encouraging local shopping, stimulate networking, and cutting costs.
To access any of these benefits, please contact the business directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain appropriate contact information.
ABA Member-to-Member Benefits:
- West Michigan Eyecare – Offering a discount plan for ABA small businesses to offer to their employees if they don't have vision insurance available. Discounts on routine vision services and glasses materials. The business owner must complete simple sign up process to register the business and so that savings cards can be distributed to their employees – see this form for details. (I’ll link welcome letter?)
- The Badge Co. – Receive 15% off your name badge order. No set up fee. (This is the company the ABA member badges at meetings are from!)
- Maltese Marketing - $50/month off of marketing services. For example, a $250/mo marketing contract would be discounted to $200.
- Eyestone Law Office – 10% off all legal services.
- Gordon Group GR – FREE matterport services – a 360 interactive tour of your businesss or office to post online or use in your website.
- Crystal Carpet Care & Restoration – 10% Discount on Carpet, Upholstery, and Tile & Grout, commercial or residential cleaning.
- Mortgage 1, Inc. - For loans over $120,000.00 receive $300.00 off closing cost – Loans under receive $200.00 Does not apply to state program loans. MUST mention discount at application. NMLS 153778 Contact DAN 616-915-1734
- Alkalign Studios – 20% Off and Class Pack or Membership for ABA Businesses AND their employees.
- Let Us, Inc. – Renovating your home or offices? Building? Carpentry/Millwork Services,
- Far Far Away Travels - $50 Rebate to any ABA Member who books a cruise, vacation package, guided tour, resort, or hotel with Far Far Away Travels (excluding air) of $1,000 or more.
- State Farm Insurance, Paul Ortez - Complimentary insurance risk review for business owners and individuals/families.
- Extend Your Reach - Discounts on logo design services through the ABA’s partnership with Extend Your Reach. Packages available for new logos or for multiple file formats (social, web, etc) of your current logo.
- Aquinas College - offers a 20% tuition scholarship for eligible part-time and full-time employees of ABA-member organizations. It is for those approximately 23 years and older and can be used for any number of classes at the undergraduate or graduate level for personal enrichment, to brush up on job-related skills, or to start or finish a degree. Click here for more information.