The Ada Business Association (ABA) is a non-profit organization established to promote the betterment of the Ada business community and to enrich the quality of life for its residents.
The ABA fulfills our objectives by planning and providing leadership for a number of business and community-wide events. The ABA sponsors business luncheons and activities, the Forest Hills Community Expo; August in Ada Children’s Fair; Tinsel, Treats & Trolleys; Trunk or Treat; and, other community oriented events. To learn more about ABA Membership benefits, please click here.
"The Ada Business Association promotes unified relationships between the business owners and the community by providing a voice in civic matters concerning local businesses and encouraging charitable, civic, cultural and historical activities within the Ada area."
The ABA strives to:
- Serve as a strong communication link between businesses in Ada and the Township.
- Increase customer awareness and recognition of businesses and services in Ada.
- Serve as a catalyst to improve the business climate.
- Be a resource to new and existing businesses in the area.
- Promote a cohesive marketing/advertising plan for our members emphasizing the Ada theme.
- Participate and give input to larger issues such as the master plan for Ada.
Join the Ada Business Association and enjoy the many member benefits including discounts on sponsorships, networking, and speaker presentations.
2019 ABA Membership Benefits:
- Involvement in community events plus discounts on sponsorships of those events (Forest Hills Community Expo, Arts in Ada, August in Ada, Trunk or Treat, and Tinsel Treats and Trolleys)
- Promotion through the ABA Facebook Page
- Monthly member meetings which include lunch, networking, and a presentation from a guest speaker on various business topics
- Exclusive offerings in The Bridge magazine
- Connection to advertising opportunities with Forest Hills Public Schools Sports Boosters, MLive, GR Press, and More!
- Up to date communication on community happenings, development, township updates, advertising opportunities, and more
- Inclusion in the business directory on the ABA website, which is used by businesses and community members alike to find where they can obtain needed goods and services
- Ambassador Program – launched to promote member inclusion and communication
- NEW IN 2019: Member-to-Member Benefits! Click for more info!
2019 ABA Membership options:
- ABA Annual Membership - $195 (membership runs from July 1-June 30)
- ABA Annual Membership, Non-Profit Organization - $100
- Super Membership – Combined Ada and Forest Hills Business Association – 10% Discount for joining both organizations. Registration and payment must be done individually through both.
What are the next steps?