The Ada Business Association (ABA) is a non-profit organization established to promote the betterment of the Ada business community and to enrich the quality of life for its residents.
The ABA fulfills our objectives by planning and providing leadership for a number of business and community-wide events. The ABA sponsors business luncheons and networking activities, August in Ada; Story StROLL, Tinsel, Treats & Trolleys; Trunk or Treat; and, other community oriented events. To learn more about ABA membership, please click here.
"The Ada Business Association (ABA) is a non-profit organization, focused on actively supporting businesses in the Ada Community. The ABA provides opportunities for connection, learning, collaboration and growth, by engaging its members in community activities and experiences."
The ABA strives to:
- Serve as a strong communication link between businesses in Ada and the Township.
- Increase customer awareness and recognition of businesses and services in Ada.
- Serve as a catalyst to improve the business climate.
- Be a resource to new and existing businesses in the area.
- Promote a cohesive marketing/advertising plan for our members emphasizing the Ada theme.
- Participate and give input to larger issues such as the master plan for Ada.
Join the Ada Business Association and enjoy the many member benefits including discounts on sponsorships, networking, and speaker presentations.
ABA Membership options:
- ABA Annual Membership - $195 (membership runs from July 1-June 30)
- ABA Annual Membership, Non-Profit Organization - $100
What are the next steps?
- Join now at: https://adabusinessassociation.com/join-the-aba/
- Questions? Comments? Visit our contact page and fill out the form. We will get back to you asap!
- Follow us on social media to stay up to date on news and announcements: