DATE: Sunday, October 29, 2017
LOCATION: The parking lot of The Community church (7239 Thornapple River Dr. SE, Ada, MI)
PARKING: Street parking and parking lots across the street are available.
WHAT: Children are invited to walk from car to car in the parking lot, receiving candy, playing carnival games, winning prizes and more. Hot dogs, cotton candy, and beverages will be available for purchase. The event is free for all who attend! Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trunk or Treat Is: Appreciation from the local Ada Businesses for community support
- Free Games * Bounce House* Candy* Fun * Food *
- Outreach for this year’s charity, Kids Food Basket
- Supported by funds raised by local business sponsors
- Setup will begin at 4:00pm for event sponsors
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this event!
- Meet new customers
- Promote your business
- Bring awareness to the Ada Business community
- Provide support to Kids Food Basket
- Click Here for Trunk or Treat Sponsorship Information.