The Ada Business Association (ABA) is a non-profit organization established to promote the betterment of the Ada business community and to enrich the quality of life for its residents.
The ABA fulfills our objectives by planning and providing leadership for a number of business and community-wide events. The ABA sponsors business luncheons and activities, the Forest Hills Community Expo; August in Ada Children’s Fair; Tinsel, Treats & Trolleys; Trunk or Treat; and, other community oriented events. To learn more about ABA Membership benefits, please click here.
The Ada Business Association promotes unified relationships between the business owners and the community by providing a voice in civic matters concerning local businesses and encouraging charitable, civic, cultural and historical activities within the Ada area.
The ABA strives to:
- Serve as a strong communication link between businesses in Ada and the Township.
- Increase customer awareness and recognition of businesses and services in Ada.
- Serve as a catalyst to improve the business climate.
- Be a resource to new and existing businesses in the area.
- Promote a cohesive marketing/advertising plan for our members emphasizing the Ada theme.
- Participate and give input to larger issues such as the master plan for Ada.
Consider joining the ABA Today! If you have questions please contact any of our officers or board members, or email the ABA Secretary.