PRESENTED BY THE ADA AND FOREST HILLS BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS:
FREE ADMISSION! • KID ZONE PLAY AREA • FOOD FROM AREA RESTAURANTS • LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
DATE: March 18, 2017
EXPO HOURS: 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Ada Christian School, 6206 Ada Drive S.E.
ADMISSION: Free! Open to the public.
VENDOR PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Please click here for Forest Hills Community Expo sponsorship and registration information.
Cost: Registration is now OPEN The DEADLINE for registration is 3/3/2017
- Members of ADA and/or Forest Hills Business Associations: $150*. Includes 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Non-Members: $250 each. Includes 1 table and 2 chairs.
- MEMBERS-ONLY EARLY BIRD RATE: Early Bird Special for Members-Only through 2/1/17-OUT-OF-STOCK.
REGISTER NOW BY CREDIT CARD NOTE: We are close to capacity for the event. If you have already talked to us go ahead and pay now. If you haven’t talked to someone please email email@example.com before paying. The last spots are filled on a first come first serve basis. We will also start a wait list if a vendor drops out.
NOTE: To PAY BY CHECK: Please download the Forest Hills Expo PDF brochure, and mail the inside page along with a check payable to: Ada Business Association, PO Box 629, Ada, MI 49301
Forest Hills Community Expo Goals:
- Spotlight area businesses, organizations, churches, municipalities and schools to other businesses and the public.
- Increase community awareness about products and services sold, provided and/or manufactured in the Forest Hills area.
- Provide exhibitors (please see additional exhibitor information below) an opportunity to increase exposure to the community and to prospective customers.
- Provide exhibitors (please see additional exhibitor information below) an opportunity to develop sales, sales leads, and customer contacts.
Vendor Rules & Policies:
Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Vendors MUST stay open until 2:30 p.m. NO EARLY TAKE DOWN WILL BE PERMITTED.
Parking: To allow as much convenience to visitors as possible, exhibitors MUST park in designated areas away from the building immediately after unloading.
Exhibits: Exhibitors must provide their own display items and backdrops if desired. All exhibits shall be kept neat in appearance and shall be in good taste. The Expo Committee reserves the right to regulate all exhibits and displays which may be considered objectionable/inconsistent with the goals of this event. Exhibitors are required to clean their display area when vacating the Expo.
Set-Up: Saturday, March 18, 2017 (Doors open at 8:30 a.m.)
Electricity: Electricity will be provided if marked on application. Because of limited power sources, vendors must seek permission for large electrical equipment. Exhibitors must provide their own heavy-duty electrical extension cords. Don’t forget to bring gaffers tape to secure power cords!
Marketing/Selling: All marketing will take place within the confines of your reserved area. Absolutely no marketing outside your area.
Door Prizes: You may, if you so desire, have sign-ups for giveaways at your booth. The Expo will give away Forest Hills Bucks for the grand prize drawing.
- No tents
- No refunds after 02/01/2017
- No latex balloons or live animals.
- *You will need to be prepared for at least 1,500 or more people to attend the Expo. Handouts, brochures, novelty items, discount coupons, etc. are encouraged. Bags to put these things in will be provided to all who attend.
Entertainment Information: 2017
- 9:45-10:30 Magic Bob
- 10:30-11 Ada Conservatory of Music
- 11-11:30 Ada Dance
- 11:30-12 Ada Dance
- 12-12:30 West Michigan Youth Ballet
- 12:30-1: R Athletics
- 1-1:30 Michigan Ballet Academy
2017 Expo Sponsors:
Rugs provided by: